Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sexy Can I?

I must admit, I do like that Ray J song. A guy started singing it the other day when Liza and I walked past. I don't know what it is about my shiny black American Apparel leggings, but every time I wear them, a dude tries to holla at me. Anyway, check out my long-awaited, highly anticipated new camera!!!

It's a Sony DSC-WX1/B Cyber-Shot. Isn't it purty? (The face I'm making in this pic—um, not so purty). My boyfriend did an excellent job of picking it out; it has a ton of cool features. My favorite is that it can snap ten pictures at once so you can choose which one you like best. That will come in handy when I have celeb sightings because they always walk by so quickly, it's hard to get a good shot! 

I can already tell I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this camera, and I'm so happy you guys don't have to look at blurry pics any longer! Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. omg! congrats on getting the new camera! i'm debating getting that one or the tx 1. thoughts?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, Trayn, I have no idea! I'm not the person to be asking....any camera-savvy peeps have any thoughts on this??

    Kasey, will u show me how to use it?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! "Sexy can I, Just pardon my manners..."

    The camera fairy also gave me a new one. You will like the rapid-fire photo ability.

    ReplyDelete