Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can't afford to go shopping? No problem. Here's how to work what you've already got.

Calling all recessionistas! I'm broke, so I can't afford to go shopping (minus the birthday splurge), and I cry about it on a regular basis. You know this. What you might not know is that you can easily take what's already in your closet and make it feel new(er). It's not hard.

I know what you might be thinking, "Yeah, right, it's not that easy." I used to think that, too. I was looking at pictures on my camera the other day and realized I have subconsciously found a way to wear my American Eagle denim button-down shirt about ten different ways. And Liza's blog post today for Bebe's new line PH8 (pronounced fate), also proved me wrong. Peep her blog here--it's awesome. Naturally. It's her first blog post EVER so show my sis some love y'all and hit her up with some comments! (Pretty please?)

Tell me: Are you good at switching things up in your wardrobe and making them feel new again? Did you learn anything from Liza's blog? I sure did. Pumps with a puffer vest--Love. it.

4 comments:

  1. um, you know my answer to this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know! The FnF fashion team is coming to rescue you SOON! Keep u posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's ok!! i know it will happen one day! :) and i have another 2 months with this very non-trendy boot, so i am not too excited about hopping around and trying on clothes anytime soon!

    i love liza's blog-keep us updated on more of her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh yeah, forgot about the boot! ack. Glad you like Liza's blog...she'll be writing monthly for PH8, so I'll keep you posted. Don't be scared to comment on it...I KNOW you have questions!! ;)

    ReplyDelete