Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Shoot Friday: Postponed till tomorrow

I know I know, dry your eyes. I'm having technical issues today, and since I need to start getting ready for an event I'm reporting at tonight, I'm going to have save PSF for tomorrow. It's going to be worth the wait though, I can promise you that. I went to a really cool party last night, and tonight I'm going to be backstage at a concert called Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden where I'm expecting to see a bunch of celebs like Taylor Swift and John Mayer. Sooo, I'll have tons of pics to share, so don't forget to check back in! 


So what are you guys up to this weekend? Any fun plans? Holiday shopping, perhaps?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thank for your comment.
    In answer to your question, I'd say second hand stores, markets or even chain stores are the way to go if you want chains etc to layer. Cheap and cheerful so you can buy lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have apartment envy now, too! Especially that artworks and the bookshelves - dang!

    My weekend was super low-key. Thanks to NyQuil I was zonked out by 10:30. Gives new light to spending your night babysitting, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Piglet—thanks so much for the suggestions!!

    And I don't know twentyfifth, I think I would have rather been passed out in my own bed at 10:30. I didn't get home until after 2am! I did watch a few episodes of Mad Men though, so that definitely made my night better!!!

    ReplyDelete