The only thing better than Ethan Hawke? Ethan Hawke with a Brooklyn accent and back tatts. Liza and I saw Brooklyn's Finest on Friday night, and I spent the first half of the movie confessing my love for him in not-so-quiet whispers. I'm surprised I didn't get shushed out of the theatre! I guess everyone else was thinking the same thing. Hotness.
He is just.so.COOL. I'm so happy he's made a comeback—oh how I've missed thee. This certainly isn't the hottest picture of him I could have chosen, but I like it because it gives off the ambiguous "no one understands me" vibe. I understand you, Ethan.
I love Ethan Hawke more than:
1. Ice cream (Yes, believe it)
2. My American Apparel leggings during that special time of the month
3. Lil Wayne's robotic voice
4. Waking up on Saturday morning and realizing I don't have any plans or obligations that day
5. My boyfriend's English accent
6. Skim lattes (Yes)
7. FREE food
8. When a yoga instructor does ALL of my favorite poses in one class
9. Semi-burnt chocolate chip cookies
10. Matt Damon, Jason Bateman, Channing Tatum, Mark Wahlberg, and Edward Norton (Sorry fellas, you've been replaced.)
11. The Housewives of New York, Atlanta, Orange County and New Jersey combined
12. Samantha Ronson
13. Diddy loves himself
14. Someone mistaking me for a 24 year-old
15. Everything in Alexa Chung's closet
Ahh, unrequited love. I'm no stranger to it. Remember this post when I told you about my high school crush? Sigh.
Tell me: Who's your favorite male actor right now and just how much do you L-O-V-E him?