Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I just joined Twitter. Now what?

OK, I did it. I joined Twitter. I said this day would never come, although secretly in the back of my mind I knew it would. But now what? How many times should I "tweet" and WHAT on earth should I tweet about? (Like, does anyone really care that my ass is so sore from doing my Physique 57 video yesterday that I am walking with a weird limp?) Is the quantity of tweets more important than the quality or vice versa?

And, how do I get followers? Is this the same thing as requesting friends on Facebook?  I promise I'm not feigning ignorance in an attempt to be cute or funny. I need help! 

In case anyone missed the reason why I was so reluctant to join Twitter in the first place, read it here. Please oh please no one talk smack about me again!

1 comment:

  1. a lot of people like twitter..when i hear about it.. i cant help picture a little yellow bird saying "tweet, tweet" lol
    anyway, sometimes these sites such as facebook make me feel as though they are kind of stalker-ish..ok, i kind of felt like that when there was this person who just kept commenting on every photo i posted, all my stats, even my profile updates on my other sites.. and kind of resulted to something a lot less interesting..we had a fight over it..hehe

    ReplyDelete