As you know, 2009 hasn't exactly been the best year of my life, but I'm so happy that I decided to document everything here on this blog to share with all of you! One day, soon I hope, I'll be able to look back at this time in my life as a minor hiccup on my journey to success and riches.
I'm going to take this opportunity to look back at my favorite posts from the last five months. (Has it been that long already?!)
1. I was used and abused as a laundry bitch.
2. I had a very public orgasm experience over FREE soup.
3. My alter ego—What up, gangsterrr!?
4. I got TMI raunchy-style for the first time here.
5. NYC douchebag hatin' was goin' on here.
6. I got waaaay too competitive in yoga class.
7. I remembered the greatest, coolest, kindest, most badass man that has ever lived here. Miss you, Dad!!!
8. My love letter to Samantha Ronson. XOXO
10. Celebrity Flashback! Channing, Nick, Romeo—call me ;)
11. I introduced you to the Bean Bitch. 'Nuff said.
12. I blamed NYC for my fat ass here.
13. My Glamour photo shoot: Walk of Shame!
14. I admitted it, I'm no smarty pants.
15. NYC party snobs. The usual suspects: Headache Girl, Miss Moody, Miz Fab.
Aww, fun times! Well I hope everyone has a safe and FUN New Year's Eve! You better believe I'll be posting Photo Shoot Friday tomorrow, so check back in!
Tell me: What was 2009 like for you?